Minimize outages and service disruptions! An interoperable grid is critical to your security, reliability and efficiency.
As the glue of smart grid technologies, interoperability is critical to the success of a robust and sustainable grid architecture.You will walk away from this conference with the ability to maximize your grid reliability, security and return on investments, and make informed decisions and advance with confidence.
Canada's only event on interoperability for smart grid!
If you are involved in any aspect of grid architecture and smart grid, don't miss out on this unique event. This conference only comes around once a year.
Key knowledge leaders from Canada and the US will deliver timely updates, strategies and lessons learned to improve smart grid interactions. Interoperability is your biggest challenge to an effective grid.
Your first step: This conference!
DON'T MISS this opportunity to source critical insights from large and small utilities, regulators and research labs.
Hear from 14 organizations across North America:
- Austin Energy (TX)
- DTE Energy (MI)
- Toronto Hydro
- BC Hydro
- South Alta REA (AB)
- Horizon Utilities
- Greater Sudbury Hydro Inc.
- Southern California Edison
- Pepco Holdings Inc. (DE)
- AB Utilities Commission
- Electric Power Research Institute
- BC Utilities Commission
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (CA)
- US Dept. of Homeland Security
Hear from interop leaders and take away these 10 KEY BENEFITS:
- Navigate current standards and anticipate what's ahead
- Maximize reliability through distribution automation innovations
- Collaborate with regulators in building an interoperable grid
- Harmonize protocols for successful deployments
- Attain "total utility integration" for your organization
- Be advised by peers via an exclusive interactive session
- Reduce outages with emerging protocols and standards
- Integrate renewable sources through a flexible and adaptable grid
- Demystify and apply CIM and Multispeak in utility harmonization
- Bolster grid security and enable real-time data transfer
Emulate their success. Learn from their challenges to save time and money and reduce risk. Establish your organization as the next leader! This conference only comes around once a year.
Register now, as this event is sure to sell out!
Take away SEVEN ADDITIONAL benefits from this exclusive event:
- Dedicated Q&A opportunities
- Five extended networking breaks with peers
- 15+ speakers contributing to and implementing grid interop
- Representatives from nine utilities across North America
- Three panels – standards, e-car and regulators
- Special group discounts
- Complete binder of materials
Take this opportunity to see how your colleagues are doing; share your experiences and exchange ideas and strategies! If you want to meet with your peers in the field and form valuable alliances, this is your best opportunity this year.
Telecom Architect, BC Hydro Chairman of the Board,
Utility Telecom Council of Canada
Senior Project Manager - Smart Grid,
Electric Power Research Institute
Manager Distribution Automation &
Kevin G. Wood,
Manager, Large Customer Programs, Systems and Technology,
Southern California Edison
Alberta Utilities Commission
Woodbine Convention Centre/Park Inn
30 Vice Regent Boulevard,
Hotel Reservations: 416-743-9997